Wedding Wire

Past Client?? Rate my service:)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kris {+} Brenna






Kris and Brenna got married right before Christmas on December 17, 2010 and it was a very, very cold day! Big surprise right? As they were planning their wedding, Brenna stumbled upon one of my wedding films on one of her friends facebook pages and proceeded to contact me...only 4 days before the wedding!! Talk about waiting till the last minute. As it turned out, I was already booked on the day of their wedding until just earlier that morning when the other couple whos wedding I was to film changed their date to a date in April. Things happen for a reason but I was happy that Brenna wanted to go ahead and have me film her Temple film.

I had the great opportunity to work along side Desiree Nebeker for this wedding. Check out a few of her pictures from the wedding and more here: www.desiredshots.com















And here is the temple highlight film! ( It was soo cold! See if you can tell!)

No comments:

Post a Comment