Wedding Wire

Past Client?? Rate my service:)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A cinematic montage

I can't believe that I've been lucky enough to have been doing this for 2 1/2 years already!!
Every Year around this time, I take a minute to put together a little montage of a few weddings from the past few months:)
I really can't believe how quickly this year has gone and what a blessing it has been to work with so many choice and amazing people!!
I want to take this opportunity to congratulate all 73 Couples whose weddings I've had the opportunity to film this year thus far:) Too many to list here but you know I love you all and am grateful for the opportunity I have had to work with you!!!

Enjoy my 2.5 year anniversary Demo:)

If you wanna check out last years 1.5 year anniversary Demo here it is:
vimeo.com/​8211868

No comments:

Post a Comment