Wedding Wire

Past Client?? Rate my service:)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Time for A little Thing Called Love!!!

Kimberly and Patrick are getting Married In March but they wanted a fun and unique way to show their personalities:) They are both great snowboarders so they had the idea of going for a fun date up to Brighton Ski Resort. I was excited yet really nervous at the same time. I'm a skier, but not a great skier anymore. When I was a kid, I'd go just about every weekend, but life happens and you get busy and out of practice. This date video was no exception. So I strapped on the skis and held my camera tight on the slopes and heres the super fun, 80's inspired video:)

1 comment:

  1. Chris, I discovered your work on New Years Eve, I have viewed every video you have on your website and Vimeo since then and am baffled with your gift. You are incredible at what you do, and this video is a blast.

    Post more!

    ReplyDelete