Wedding Wire

Past Client?? Rate my service:)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Dana Point, Ca // St. Regis Hotel Wedding Highlights

Here's the next day edit from this awesome weekend wedding from last week! I love to travel and California feels like my backyard now. I have 4 weddings there this month alone!

Ok, these two are absolutely nuts about apple. Just the fact that I'm uploading this video from a PC will probably upset them ha ha. They love their iphones, imacs, ipads, and everything "I." Or should I say "WE"
Wephones, Wemacs, and Wepads! Ha ha. I'm trying to think about how many times they were on facebook and on their phones throughout the day.

I had a great time on this shoot as always. I love to get out to California every chance I get! I have 4 shoots in California this month alone! Disneyland! Here I come...agian!?

Enjoy!

Tech Details:
5dMK2
Glidecam 2000
Glidecam 4000
Cinevate Atlas

No color correction
24p. I'm still not a huge fan of 24p yet. To me it looks a tad choppy but it was requested for this particular wedding.

3 comments:

  1. What is the purpose of using the glidecam 2000 & 4000 in the same shoot?

    -Jared

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared, great question. We had two 5d mark 2 cameras on this shoot and I have always preferred the 4000 but the other camera operator at this shoot uses the 2000. You just have to find what works for you and stick with that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Showed this movie to my brother! He served his lds mission is Taiwan and speaks fluent Chinese. He and I love this movie! Great work.

    Brandon Burk

    ReplyDelete